TASTE of DOWNTOWN FRAMINGHAM
Join us for this spectacular event on Sunday, April 29th from 12 to 4 pm in the Springdale Barrel Room at 102 Clinton Street. Join us to try so many eclectic samplers under one roof!
The Taste of Downtown Framingham Top 5
- Discover new dishes
- Learn about the great locals who lead these small businesses
- Critique and comment on your experience
- Get the Spring Restaurant Week coupon book!
- Support the Lokerville Neighborhood Engagement Strategy!
- Vote on your favorite restaurant; top three finalists will be reviewed by the DFI sub-committee that will select one to receive paid ambiance enhancements with consultation from Cav Audio and Design.
- One adult $10.00 ($15.00 at the door).
- Two Adults $20.00 ($25.00 at the door)
- Children (12 years old and under) $5.00 (still $5.00 at the door)
* Additional fees apply for beverages and / or specialty items.
Stay tuned to learn more details about each of our select local restaurants!
- Free to register
- Set-up starts at 11 am
- Electricity on site
- Free feature in Spring Restaurant Week Coupon Book
- One representative must tend your table at all times
- Free assistance for Board of Health Permit submission
- Ensure sample sizes are an appropriate size
- Each table will be provided hand sanitizer, sanitary gloves, and a garbage receptacle
- Enter on Clark Street freight elevator