TASTE of DOWNTOWN FRAMINGHAM
Join us for this spectacular event on Sunday, April 29th from 12 to 4 pm in the Springdale Barrel Room at 102 Clinton Street. Join us to try so many eclectic samplers under one roof!
The Taste of Downtown Framingham Top 5
- Discover new dishes
- Learn about the great locals who lead these small businesses
- Critique and comment on your experience
- Get the Spring Restaurant Week coupon book!
- Support the Lokerville Neighborhood Engagement Strategy!
- Vote on your favorite restaurant; top five restaurants will receive entertainment programming hosted by Downtown Framingham, Inc.
- Attendees automatically enter a chance to win gift cards to their favorite restaurants!
Buy at the door (online sales closed at 10:00 am on Sunday, April 29).
- One adult $15.00 at the door.
- Two Adults $25.00 at the door.
- Children (12 years old and under) $5.00 at the door)
* Additional fees apply for beverages and / or specialty items.
Chocolate Babka and Reuben Bites
Plus you get a take-home surprise from Downtown Framingham, Inc.
- Free to register
- Press release for each participant
- Set-up starts at 11 am
- Electricity on site
- Free feature in Spring Restaurant Week Coupon Book
- One representative must tend your table at all times
- Free assistance for Board of Health Permit submission
- Ensure sample sizes are an appropriate size
- Each table will be provided a branded banner, table cloth, utensils, serving trays, wick candles, hand sanitizer, sanitary gloves, and a garbage receptacle
- Enter on Clark Street freight elevator