Registration is now open for our Public Market Series at the Springdale Barrel Room!
The Downtown Framingham Public Market Series is a platform for small businesses, farmers, entrepreneurs, and artisans from across New England to gather and exhibit their wares in the vibrant, supportive setting of the Springdale Barrel Room. In response to popular demand, Downtown Framingham, Inc. is excited to introduce new businesses to our downtown's business-ready infrastructure and people-ready amenities through this monthly platform.
- Set-up for each market starts at 11:00 am inside the Springdale Barrel Room via the freight elevator (Clark Street side).
- Vendors offering produce take precedence.
- Each market will feature no more than 8 select vendors!
- Upon confirmation, registration is $20.00 for vendors who bring their own tables and chairs and $30.00 for vendors who order tables and chairs. Thank you for supporting Downtown Framingham, Inc.!
- Accepted vendors will be assisted with submission of all health and vendor permits.
May 20 Market is full!
June 17 Market - 1 spot left!
July 15 Market
August 19 Market
September 16 - 1 spot left!