Our historic Nevins Hall will be the setting for this very special contra dance and silent auction benefit supporting Framingham Downtown Renaissance! We hope you will join us for a wonderful Sunday afternoon to spin around the Hall and find treasures to bid on. Contra dancing, squares, waltzes galore... mixers, English dance, swing dancing, and surprises.
- Peter Barnes (from The Les Z Boys)
- David Cantieni (from Wild Asparagus)
- Ed Howe (from Perpetual e-Motion)
- Julie Metcalf (fiddle)
- David Neiman (hammer dulcimer)
- Sarah Jane Nelson (vocals & guitar)
- Vince O'Donnell (fiddle)
- Just added to the list! Kathleen Fownes (fiddle)
Callers & Leaders
- Jacob Bloom
- Barbara Finney (English dance)
- Diane Gonzales (Mostly Waltz Boston)
- Andy Taylor (of the Folk Arts Center)
- Will Mentor
- Tony Parkes (Hands Four Productions)
- Just added to the roster! Sue Rosen
Master of Ceremonies
Wayne Lebowitz (Club President of the Somerville Toastmasters)
Sunday, September 7, 2014 | 1 to 5 PM | at the Memorial Building on 150 Concord Street in Downtown Framingham.
Tickets are $15 (individual), $11 (under 23) and $40 (family).
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.