The presenting sponsor of Summer Haze isLyft, the app that matches local drivers to passengers at the tap of a button.
- New Lyft riders can get up to $10 in free Lyft credit by downloading the Lyft app on our website (HERE) or by entering the code SUMMERHAZE before taking your first ride.
- You can leave your car at home and get a ride to Summer Haze in minutes with Lyft!
Tickets: 1 for $10 or 2 for $15.00 - Each ticket includes a commemorative coaster, t-shirt, and reusable shop small bag!
- Savor bites at 8 cafes while taking in our great history and architecture!
- Review the tour route and recommended parking map
These talented, friendly, and hard-working folks are eager to meet you on our Cafe Crawl!
Catch a glimpse of all the action that we have prepared for our Summer Haze and Summer Breeze Beer Garden! There is no better time to embrace your inner dork!
Tickets: 1 for $10.00 or 2 for $15.00
- Winning team receives 30% of the registration fees
- Hosted by Wicked Cornhole
Taste delicacies from five downtown eateries, including three 2017 newcomers.
Enjoy your food inside the adjacent Summer Breeze Beer Garden.
Tickets: 1 for $30
- Our world-class, local mural artist Sorin Bica will provide individual guidance for a tailored painting experience on the scenic Gleason Pond waterfront
- Ticket includes cost of all supplies and instructions
We're so thrilled to have CORE Fitness put on its fabulous ZUMBA demonstration! Get motivated and burn a few calories at the Summer Haze!
or walk, cycle, skateboard, run, skip, rollerblade...
Get $10 in Lyft credit with code SUMMERHAZE
Dr. Sumbul Naqvi (center) leadsAtlantis Dentalat 118 Concord Street. She is a health care and wellness pioneer who has volunteered without hesitation to help spur growth in downtown Framingham. Dr. Naqvi chose to sponsor Summer Hazebecause she champions open space protection and access to clean water. Be sure to visit the Atlantis Dental booth, where you can even recycle your toothbrushes!
Bill has lived in Framingham for more than 40 years. As an employee of the United States Postal Service for the past 18 years, he loves taking care of his neighbors. He and his family are excited to sponsor the Summer Haze, and they will bring a few of their own exciting surprise activities to the park!
IN-KIND SUPPORT GOES A LONG WAY!
Manny and John are the brothers that keep downtown Framingham produce-secure with their expansive selection of fruits and vegetables at Tesoro Supermarket at 80 Hollis Street. Stop by their table to stay happy, healthy, and hydrated!
These organizations and businesses are providing needed tables and canopies:
Graphic Design Support and Sound System provided by: