Mural Mile Road Race & Mural Market
9 am - Saturday, May 4th | Headquarters: Downtown Common (2 Park Street)
We’re thrilled to invite you to the 3nd Annual Mural Mile Road Race, Kids Dash, and Mural Market! The Greater Framingham Running Club and the Downtown Framingham, Inc. are bringing the community together to demonstrate art, athleticism, and overall wellness.
As an official ArtWeek Boston event, this race underscores physical well-being and participatory art in our vibrant, growing downtown hub.
Registration proceeds provide financial support for high school runners as they advance into higher education.
Event details and schedule
Saturday May 4, 2019
7:30 am to 8:45 am on the Downtown Common (2 Park Street).
See parking map below.
8:45 am - Shuttles will leave the Downtown Common to bring registrants to the start line at 438 Franklin Street.
1 mile road race
Heat 1: 9:00 am for sub 10-minute mile runners
Downtown Common Art Market 9 am - 12 pm
Entertainment schedule coming soon!
Alternate weather site will be announced soon!
Vendor Registration Form
You will be contacted upon submission of this form. Art-related vendors take precedence.
Registration is $20.00.
DFI will provide tables (but not tents) for all vendors.
Funds will be dedicated toward event marketing and entertainment.
$15.00 per registrant before April 1
Heat 1: 9:00 am < 10 minute mile
Awards: top 3 females and top 3 males
Local business and charity racing teams
200 Meter Kids Dash
Ages 10 and under
One child is free with accompanying adult registration for Mural Mile
$5 registration per child (without accompanying adult; each additional child if first child is free with accompanying adult)
Mural Market at the Downtown Common
Post-race food tent
- Post Office Parking Lot (43 Park Street)
- Santander Parking Lot (110 Union Avenue)
- Fitts Parking Lot at (69 Franklin Street)
- Town of Framingham Parking Lot (77 Union Avenue)
- Hollis Court Parking Lot (~438 Waverly Street)
- Metrowest Medical Center (195 Union Avenue)
- MWRTA Banana Lot ($4.00 per space) Northside MBTA Commuter Rail immediately adjacent to the mural via the Franklin Access Road
- Courtesy of Frescafe at 82 Concord Street
* At 8:45 am, shuttles will take registrants from the Downtown Common to the Start Line (438 Franklin Street)