We’re teaming up the Red 13 Creative and Boston Eventos to produce our most exciting event yet.
Downtown Framingham, Inc. has doubled the size of its annual marathon event - a grand celebration designed for the whole family!
When: April 15, 2019 | 9 am - 1 pm
Where: 701 Waverly Street (parking maps coming soon)
Two top-notch Boston-based pop/rock bands
12 Exciting Vendors
Face-painting, juggling, and a comic mime!
So #CELEBRATE6 with the BEST community in the MetroWest!
Thank you to GDC Properties and Phil Ottaviani Realty Executives for providing our community a wonderful foundation for this signature event!
2019 Celebrate6 Marathonfest Sponsorship Highlights
Monday, April 15 9 am – 1 pm 701 Waverly Street
· Place your brand directly before thousands! Creating a fun, well-rounded community experience around our sponsors cements positive, memorable associations that drive meaningful client relationships.
· The Celebrate6 Marathonfest campaign targets everyone – from families to young people to retirees. Afterall, the Boston Marathon’s overarching philanthropic mission unites us all. Those who love food, music, art, and fun won’t miss this collaborative DFI Signature Event!
· Red 13 Creative, a 2018 MassDevelopment award winner, has perfected the art and science of delivering targeted results through strategic marketing campaigns. Red 13 Creative has earned competitive contracts with ESPN, Under Armor, IBM, LG, New Balance, Fox Sports, Sony Music, NFL, NHL, MTV, and more!
· Boston Eventos truly brings an event to life, providing magnificent staging, LED lighting, branded crowd barriers, and special production touches witnessed through exciting stage backdrops.
· Downtown Framingham, likely the densest mixed-use area in the MetroWest, is a booming hub where residents and workers from varying cultural backgrounds come together to support positive community change. Per Weichert, the population density is 8,218 with population growth of 23 percent since 2000.
· More than 250 businesses fill Framingham’s Main Streets District; at least 80 businesses line the half-mile Central Business District, or Framingham’s “walkable, urban core”. Framingham’s largest employer, MetroWest Medical Center, calls downtown Framingham home. Downtown businesses reported a 70.4% increase in patronage from customers living within one mile from 2017 to 2018.
>> TABLE with 10’ x 10’ Tent (12 spots available) $500.00
DFI will furnish all tables. Vendors can bring their branded tents.
At 701 Waverly Street, DFI has doubled its event space in 2019 providing room for food trucks, a 3’ high band stage for 2 professional bands, a bouncy house, 12 vendors, a mime, a juggler, and more! Total event expenses exceed $8,000.00.
>> PRINT CAMPAIGN $250.00
Press releases featuring your company in printed publications, including the MetroWest Daily News and Framingham Tab
Branded flyers featuring your company disseminated to local schools, churches, universities, and gathering places, including local breweries and cafes.
>> Red 13 Creative SOCIAL MEDIA COMMERICAL AND DIGITAL CAMPAIGN $500.00
Your company will be tagged in all digital media placements upon receipt of sponsorship
Paid social media promotions of digital event flyers and commercials featuring your company’s logo
Additional heavy 10-day strategic digital marketing campaign from April 4 through April 14
4. Logo placement in Red 13’s day-of video feature
5. You will acquire two video files of both promo and day-of Celebrate6 features to embed on your website
6. Promotion on DFI Celebrate6 Marathonfest site: downtownframinghaminc.org/marathon
7. Digital calendar features on boston.com and other local calendars
8. Digital press releases on Framingham Source, Framingham Patch, and MetroWest Daily News
>> Stage Backdrop Banner 10’ x 10’ $250.00
Your logo will featured on the band stage backdrop banner furnished by Boston Eventos. The Boston Eventos stage will be elevated to ensure visibility to both oncoming runners and the crowd.
Sponsor Levels Total event expenses exceed $8,000.00.
Platinum $1,500 Complete Package
Tent, Digital and Print Campaigns and Stage Banner Backdrop
OR Mail Checks to:
Downtown Framingham, Inc.
PO BOX 227 Framingham, MA 01704