Lokerville Neighborhood Engagement Strategy
With the Framingham Public Library and our City partners, we're excited to kick off the 8-month Lokerville Neighborhood Engagement Strategy!
- Engage Lokerville Neighborhood residents to help them learn about one another through information sharing and trust-building activities.
- Create a foundation for resource-sharing activities, including child care, play dates, carpooling, elderly assistance, neighborhood welcomes, and neighborhood safety.
- Instill a sense of small business support by encouraging shopping at downtown venues.
- Drive awareness and create better access to community and government resources.
- Spring Questionnaire about life in Lokerville, participation in the community, and support for local businesses will be mailed to a sample population
- Shared catalog to better get to know your neighbors
- Mailed early June
- Identify block leaders
- Ownership of block party and feedback about unique area needs and spread Lokerville Lookout decals
- Fall block party at Butterworth Park on September 8th from 3 pm to 7 pm!
- Sponsor information coming soon
- Get your "Lokerville Lookout" decals
- Fall Questionnaire about effectiveness of the program and measurable outcomes to sample population
Register here to ensure you receive the digital questionnaire
Sign up here to be a block leader