Lokerville Neighborhood Engagement Strategy
We're excited to kick off the 8-month Lokerville Neighborhood Engagement Strategy!
- Engage Lokerville Neighborhood residents to help them learn about one another through information sharing and trust-building activities.
- Create a foundation for resource-sharing activities, including child care, play dates, carpooling, elderly assistance, neighborhood welcomes, and neighborhood safety.
- Instill a sense of small business support by encouraging shopping at downtown venues.
- Drive awareness and create better access to community and government resources.
- Spring Questionnaire about life in Lokerville, participation in the community, and support for local businesses will be mailed to a sample population
- Shared catalog to better get to know your neighbors
- Identify block leaders
- Ownership of block party and feedback about unique area needs
- Fall block party at Butterworth Park on September 8th from 3 pm to 7 pm!
- Sponsor information coming soon
- Fall Questionnaire about effectiveness of the program and measurable outcomes to sample population
Meet the Lokerville Lookouts on your Street
- Arthur Street
- Belvidere Road
- Bishop Drive
- Bishop Street
- Burdette Avenue
- C Street
- Clark's Hill Lane
- Concord Street
- Dyer Street
- Elder Street
- Eliot Street
- Essex Street
- Grant Street
- Howe Street
- Kingsbury Street
- Mansfield Street
- Pond Street
- Thelma Road
- Wilson Drive
- Wilson Street