View results of the Summer 2017 Business Survey
The Downtown Framingham Business Coalition is a gathering of local business leaders who are dedicated to the advocacy, networking, support, and development of local and small businesses in downtown Framingham. The Downtown Framingham Business Coalition is led and overseen by Downtown Framingham, Inc. (DFI) and its Board of Directors. The Coalition will create and sustain a resilient, business-ready culture in downtown Framingham, which is already home to an array of multi-ethnic businesses. Through the Coalition, downtown Framingham will deliver experiences and services that consistently instill a memorable, engaging experience that reflects the area’s growing quality of life and inclusive, cultural character.
The Coalition holds monthly meetings to address:
- marketing and branding,
- safety interventions to support greater vibrancy,
- financial support to include loans, beautification programs, and sign and facade improvements,
- workforce training and capacity building,
- regulated parking for customers, employees and residents,
- outdoor sidewalk usage,
- comprehensive waste management, and
- collaborative events which ultimately shape an environment that supports overall businesses success in our downtown.