> TICKETS HERE
Date/Time : Sunday, August 26th | 9:30 am
The Café Crawl mixes history, treats, and fun!
Crawl with our resident expert guide along historic Route 126 to five cafés in the Downtown Framingham area. During the Café Crawl, you will:
- Learn history, culture, and architecture
- Hear the captivating stories of the local establishments
- Enjoy delicious samples
- Meet other crawlers
- Vote for your favorite café
- Enter a free raffle to win a café gift card
- Thank you Bose for supplying a mobile amplifier!
Cost: $10 per person (tickets above)
The Café Crawl lasts for approximately 2 hours and will begin at the Amazing Things Arts Center and end at Sofa Café.
Sample the delicacies from these local businesses!
Parking - recommended near intersection of routes 126 and 135 (Depot 417 lot)
- View the Downtown Framingham parking map here!
- On-street parking
- Arcade Parking lot
- From north: route 126 (Concord Street) left onto Frederick Street, right into lot (after the Sofa Cafe lot). Park behind the Arcade Building.
- From south: Route 126 (Concord Street), right onto Frederick Street, right into lot (after Sofa Cafe lot). Park behind the Arcade Building.
- Hollis Court parking lot
- From north: right on Boris Way, right into Hollis Court lot
- From south: left on Boris Way, right into Hollis Court lot
- MBTA lot
- From north: right on Park Street, left on Franklin, straight onto Franklin Access Street that leads into the lot
- From south: left on Waverly Street, right into parking lot west of Depot 417 lot