Sunday, August 12 at 9:30am
The DFI annual Café Crawl mixes history, treats, and fun!
Crawl with our resident expert guide along historic Concord Street to five cafés in the Downtown Framingham area. During the Café Crawl, you will:
- Learn history, culture, and architecture
- Hear the captivating stories of the local establishments
- Enjoy delicious samples
- Meet other crawlers
- Vote for your favorite café
- Raffle to win a café gift card
Date: Sunday, August 12th at 9:30am
Cost: $10 per person
The Café Crawl lasts for approximately 2 hours and will begin at the Amazing Things Art Center and end at Sofa Café.
Cafe Crawl Tour Route
Parking - recommend near intersection of routes 126 and 135
- View the Downtown Framingham parking map here!
- On-street parking
- Arcade Parking lot
- From north: route 126 (Concord Street) left onto Frederick Street, right into lot (after the Sofa Cafe lot). Park behind the Arcade Building.
- From south: Route 126 (Concord Street), right onto Frederick Street, right into lot (after Sofa Cafe lot). Park behind the Arcade Building.
- Hollis Court parking lot
- From north: right on Hollis Court, right into Hollis Court lot
- From south: left on Hollis Court, right into Hollis Court lot
- MBTA lot
- From north: right on Park Street, left on Franklin, straight onto Franklin Access Street that leads into the lot
- From south: left on Waverly Street, right into parking lot west of Deluxe Depot Diner lot