brewCycle Saturday, June 2nd 12 pm to 4 pm 81 Morton Street
We're celebrating cycling, brews, and of course, sustainability. Saving the Earth has never been so rewarding, and we've even invited your Earth Day Festival favorites to join the party!
- Papa Wheelies Group Ride (and sponsor!)
- Steak N' Stix Brazilian Street Food
- Live Music!
- 1854 ebike riding demo on a special designed course
- fix-a-flat bike clinic hosted by n+1 cyclery
- kids' safety course
- bicycle showcase from local cycling companies
- new apparel from 1854 Cycling Company
But wait - there REALLY is more!
The 1854 Cycling Company has extended this event to the Boston Cyclists Union, a charismatic group of cyclists who are working hard to quadruple biking in Greater Boston by 2030!
So come out for great brews, fun workshops, tasty food, and safety classes just for kids! Let's all shrink our carbon footprint together on Saturday, June 2nd from 12 pm to 4 pm.
Join us as a vendor today!
As a non-profit, we strongly promote our enthusiastic sponsors.
Become an advocate for a prosperous, healthy Downtown Framingham! Proceeds help cover the cost of the police security detail.