brewCycle Sunday, May 21st 12 pm to 4 pm 81 Morton Street
We've teamed up with Exhibit 'A' Brewing Company and our small-business cycling leaders, 1854 Cycling Company and n+1 cyclery, to bring you the best FREE block party in Downtown Framingham that includes an OUTDOOR BEER GARDEN!
We're closing down the 80 block of Morton Street to celebrate cycling, brews, and of course, sustainability. Saving the Earth has never been so rewarding, and we've even invited your Earth Day Festival favorites to join the party!
- GottaQ BBQ food truck
- sustainable jams from Holt Hill Audio
- fix-a-flat bike clinic hosted by n+1 cyclery
- kids' cycling safety rodeo
- vintage bicycle showcase from n+1 cyclery
- new bikes from 1854 Cycling Company and n+1 cyclery
But wait - there REALLY is more!
The 1854 Cycling Company has extended this event to the Boston Cyclists Union, a charismatic group of cyclists who are working hard to quadruple biking in Greater Boston by 2030!
So come out for great brews, fun workshops, tasty food, and safety classes just for kids! Let's all shrink our carbon footprint together on Sunday, May 21st from 12 pm to 4 pm.
PARKING - Cycle on over or park in the lot at 37 Waverly Street.
How do you follow-up a great time at brewCycle?
- Join and/or participate in the Jack's Abby MS Bike Team fundraiser directly afterward from 5 to 9 pm.
- Head to the Amazing Things Art Center to catch the New Sound Assembly and Women of Note at 3 pm!
As a non-profit, we strongly promote our enthusiastic sponsors.
Become an advocate for a prosperous, healthy Downtown Framingham!