On Sunday, April 15, Downtown Framingham, Inc. kicks off its monthly Public Market Series, hosted at the vibrant and socially engaging Springdale Beer Barrel Room (102 Clinton Street, Framingham, MA 01702).
This outlet for an urban market enables entrepreneurs, artisans, and small businesses from across New England to experience first-hand the people-ready amenities and business-ready infrastructureavailable in our walkable downtown.
On April 15, please give a warm welcome to our first round of diverse vendors:
- Peace Bee and Rainbow Song (henna body art & glitter tattoos)
- LuLaRoe Clothing
- Red Castle Beer Soap
- True Happiness Designs (jewelry)
- svenfish Fresh Seafood
- Made with Love Jewelry
- Flores de Cafe Colombian Coffee Beans
The monthly public markets will occur the third Sunday of each month from April through September from 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm in downtown Framingham at the Springdale Barrel Room (102 Clinton Street). On October 14th, the season will conclude with an outdoor Oktoberfest celebration.
- Set-up for each market starts at 11:00 am inside the Springdale Barrel Room via the freight elevator (Clark Street side).
- Vendors offering produce take precedence.
- Each market will feature no more than 8 select vendors.
- Upon confirmation, registration is $20.00 for vendors who bring their own tables and chairs and $30.00 for vendors who order tables and chairs.
Thank you for supporting Downtown Framingham, Inc.!
- Accepted vendors will be assisted with submission of all health and vendor permits.