Based on popular demand, Downtown Framingham, Inc. (DFI) is hosting two regular markets this year. Morever, DFI has collaborated with the Berklee College of Music to sponsor free concerts which reward each restaurant that participated in this year's successful Taste of Downtown Framingham.
- Xchange Depot Market at Depot 417 (417 Waverly Street)– Wednesday, May 23 - 5 pm to 8 pm. The Xchange Depot runs every other Wednesday night through October 31. Get the details here.
- Downtown Public Market at Springdale Beer Barrel Room (102 Clinton Street)– Sunday, June 17 - 12 pm – 5 pm
This market repeats the third Sunday of each month through October. Check out all great vendors here.
Taste of Downtown Framingham Entertainment Series
- Outdoor Pop/Rock Concert with the Max Holm Band – Wednesday, May 23 – 5 pm to 8 pm at Depot 417 (417 Waverly Street)
Max Holm has opened for Journey, collaborated on the 2016 NIMA Jazz Album of the Year, and is an active Presidential Scholar at the Berklee College of Music. Entertainment series details are here
- Indoor Pop/Rock Concert with Abraham – Friday, May 25 – 9 pm to 11 pm at RR6 Kitchen and Bar (398 Waverly Streeet)
RR6 Kitchen and Bar was voted the best restaurant at the Taste of Downtown Framingham with 65 percent of the vote! The Abraham Band is frequently featured at the Middle East, ONCE Ballroom, and Santos Party House. Entertainment series details are here
- Outdoor Funk / Latin / Neo-Jazz Concert with Sean Oliver Band – Saturday, May 26 – 10 am to 1 pm at Miranda Bread (470 Waverly Street)
Miranda Bread received third place by voters at the Taste of Downtown Framingham. Sean Oliver has been featured with the D.C. band Outfit Sunbathers and the Portland band Dangerous Gentleman. Entertainment series details are here
Thank you so much to all our supporters and members. We have even more great events and concerts planned for June!
To learn more about Downtown Framingham, Inc., please visit our website: https://www.downtownframinghaminc.org