Summer Breeze Beer Garden Sunday, August 20th, 1-5 pm
Savor local brews before the beautiful, breezy Gleason Pond! Relax with family, friends, and neighbors in this most excellent setting!
Walk, bike, or carpool over to Masonic Hall from 1 to 5 pm on Sunday, August 20th (rain date August 27th), and experience another great beer garden right in your downtown! Next door at Gallagher Park, you can enjoy so many engaging activities at our Summer Haze that will be surrounded by the Downtown Fab Five restaurants!
rain date is Sunday, August 27th
- Anyone under 21 years of age may enter the beer garden if accompanied by an official guardian that is 21 years of age or older.
- Proper identification is required both upon entry into the garden AND at the purchase of beer.
- George's Service Station - 472 Concord Street
- Braces Place - 509 Concord Street
- Corner Cabinet - 541 Concord Street